Friday, February 6, 2009

The hardest part about starting to write a blog is starting. Where do you dive in to the Internet life of blogging?
The past decade has been a composite of helping my mother reach 100...(well, I didn't do it, I have just been there to help), returning to college to get my B.A. in journalism, marrying my husband Ben nearly three years ago after raising son Jared and being single for 19 years, working for a newspaper starting at age 58, becoming editor and helping to start a small-town newspaper in my town, and then quitting in September to help Ben with his home-repair business, be available for mom, paint the inside of the house, do my part-time photography business, garden and pray for inspiration to write. It's a full life. A book in the offing? Travels and photos to take.

No comments: